Mortgage Loan Processor II
Accenture Credit Services is a recognized market leader providing business process outsourcing services to mortgage and commercial lending institutions around the world. We help our clients transform their operations and deliver improved Customer Service, efficiency, quality, and profitability.
A customer service professional with excellent phone skills! You know that companies and processes change; therefore, you adapt quickly and execute flawlessly in a call center environment. Self-motivated to achieve and exceed goals and demonstrate grit that inspires others to strive for superior results.
• Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
• Makes intro call to verify loan details and requests additional documentation if necessary.
• Reviews all documents retrieved against those requested, analyzes for accuracy and or errors.
• Making right party contact within the allocated timeframe and setting customer expectation for • document delivery date.
• Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards within closing and rate lock expiration time frame.
• Guarantee on-time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps preparing file for closer within required performance standards.
• Obtain and review customer documents, and clear conditions commensurate with authority level.
• Ensure the integrity of all data and process inputs.
• Order necessary documents and follow up with vendors third parties to obtain in a timely manner.
• Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of the appraisal, once all DU conditions have been met and validated.
• Maintain monthly performance measurements Timeliness, production goals, suspense, compliance regulatory, and customer satisfaction.
• Exceed customer expectations by providing the highest level of customer service.
• Minimum of 3 years residential mortgage loan processing experience in the past 5 years
• HS Diploma or GED
• Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.