Digital Marketing Analyst
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy, and service their vehicles. Our talented team works together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Sonic Automotive’s Digital Marketing Team is a progressive marketing team evolving with digital marketing trends and implementing full life-cycle digital marketing campaign solutions for the 100 plus dealerships they support. The team is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Professional to join their team!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for working within Sonic’s digital marketing platform to develop strategies and execute those strategies for Sonic Automotive’s dealerships.
The digital marketing manager will work closely with key internal tools to design, execute, and monitor/measure the performance of stores & campaigns across digital & social channels, internal and external digital channel managers (e.g. Regional Marketing Managers, social, CRM, search, websites & content, 3rd party programs, etc) to set strategy and then optimize the performance of each channel to drive lead generation sufficient to achieve sales & service targets, and leadership teams to set and measure retail website goals, sales, budget expectations, and overall multi-channel digital marketing strategy & performance.
• Develop and implement sustainable strategies to drive incremental growth in quality traffic & conversions from dealership websites, search marketing, Social Media, CRM, etc.
• Be the subject matter expert of Sonic Automotive’s digital marketing partner platform(s), process, and approach.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with the in-market Regional Marketing Managers ensure alignment to business needs
• Develop, manage, and deliver multi-channel digital marketing campaigns using the Sonic Automotive marketing partner platforms
• Measure and report on all key metrics associated with owned digital marketing campaigns
• Pro-actively identify digital marketing traffic opportunities to drive sales and service quality traffic to the Sonic dealerships.
• Track site & page-level analytics data and recommend strategy/approach improvements to content, digital campaigns, targeting, ad copy, etc.
• Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of all retail websites
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data for high performing digital marketing campaigns based on the insights
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement
• Working knowledge of SEO principles and experience in managing performance
• Highly organized, task and detailed oriented
• Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively
• Strong written and oral communications
• Be a student of the digital marketing industry
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with a clear history of success in digital campaign creation & execution
• Certifications and/or experience with paid and organic search and social marketing strategies and & supporting technology, such as Search Console, Google My Business, Facebook, as well as the major search engine(s) and products: Google Analytics, Adwords, GTM, Bing Ads, TrueView, etc.
• Strong understanding of automotive retail-specific and general current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices