VP of Marketing
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker’s Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
As the Vice President of Marketing for Crothall, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness for the Crothall brand. You will define and execute our marketing strategy, ultimately driving top-line growth while improving ROI. You will influence the way that we communicate our value with all stakeholders including current and prospective customers, clients, and associates, as well as the broader communities in which we serve. As the ideal candidate, you are a business leader who combines a strategic perspective with analytical prowess. You always have a point of view on our next best investment in time or resource, but are not afraid to test new out of the box ideas. You take direct responsibility for generating revenue by building top-line driven initiatives but understand the importance of middle and bottom line tactics. You have experience in both B2C and B2B2C or B2B marketing, as well as proven success in scaling growth and thriving in a matrix organization.
• Planning, development, and implementation of both revenue generation and brand activation strategies that position as the expert and leader in the industry.
• Directing the efforts and fostering skill development of both regional and central marketing support team members.
• Working collaboratively with operations, operations support, sales and finance as a critical member of the field support team.
• Utilizing market and customer knowledge, working cross-functionally as needed to develop and bring new products/services to market.
• Leading the Marketing Team to develop and execute effective marketing strategies across multiple communication channels.
• Supporting new business growth initiatives including support of sales activities including tradeshows and presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required.
• B2B and B2C experience required. B2B2C experience preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in a senior marketing leadership role.
• Strong business and financial acumen; quantitative fluency.
• Experience leading both field and central teams with varied backgrounds and professional/technical experience.
• Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
• Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of marketing and communications specialists both in remote and central office environments.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
• Creative and curious thinker able to identify emerging business and cultural trends relevant to target audiences, make decisions in changing environments, and anticipate future needs.
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and Compass Group executives as well as clients, customers, and employees.
• Ability to travel up to 50% as determined by business needs.