VP of Marketing
Charlotte Radiology is the area’s imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists. Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites, and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists, and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals. Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology, and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit: www.charlotteradiology.com.
• Responsible for managing all marketing, public relations and sales activity across Charlotte Radiology
• Responsible for coordinating commercial operations across all outpatient service lines at Charlotte Radiology.
• Oversees all marketing, referral generation, and practice relations activities to strategically and profitably grow the outpatient business
• Leads develop of the Strategic Plan on an annual basis and tracks commercial KPIs on a regular basis
• Coordinates necessary business intelligence and commercial analytics support to accurately measure the business
• Implements best practices in marketing strategy and quantitative tracking of ROI on marketing tactics
• Oversees and performs employee-focused management functions related to hiring, onboarding/orientation, coaching/development, staffing, work assignments, employee relations, and performance management as guided by company policy and procedures
• Proactively communicates with staff and keeps them informed on a regular basis or as needed
• Conducts regular staff meetings to disseminate important information relevant to their roles or the company
• Encourages discussion so that employee feedback and any concerns needing clarification or resolution are addressed
• Develops, updates, and effectively utilizes department, service line, or company policies, as needed
• Oversees Practice Relations function to generate new referrals from community physicians and implements best practices around sales strategy can performance tracking
• Leads customer insight generation including data collection and market research that informs the strategic planning and creative briefing process
• Oversee management of practice data as it relates to MPR activities (volumes, referral trends, patient data, and trends, etc.), referring physician target groups and proactive and reactive growth strategies, including new physician programs, competition analyses for multiple service lines, online platform (multiple web sites, social media sites, and pages, apps, backend web sites, analytics for sites, etc.), multiple branding and service line campaigns (creative, production and media placement) intranet
• Oversees management of practice Public Relations and internal communications
• 5-8 years of Leadership experience in a Marketing role
• Healthcare Marketing experience preferred
• Experienced in marketing strategies as it relates to business development, market positioning, and branding especially within the healthcare space
• Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or Communications
• Master’s Degree, MBA, preferred
• Prior Salesforce optimization including targeting, reach and frequency analysis, and outcomes measurement, preferred
• Skilled in identifying and working with vendors in the areas of web design, promotional material development, market research, etc.
• Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, social media programs, and basic CRM software, preferred
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written, including presenting to large groups
• Must be detail-oriented, can handle multiple tasks
• Strong business acumen, creativity, and strategic thinking skills
• Strong sales and negotiation skills preferred