HypeMill LLC is a leading manufacturer representative in the South East and a parent company to Ginger Griffin Marketing & Design (wehaveideas.com), a creative agency located in Cornelius, NC. The Graphic Designer plays a key role at the creative agency and is responsible for producing effective design solutions for a range of clients. We’re looking for a designer with experience working on various media including brand/logo development, print collateral, advertising, environmental graphics, websites, social media campaigns, and website layouts.
As the perfect addition to our team, you’ll conceptualize and execute brilliant design solutions while upholding client brand standards. You bring a variety of skills and unique experiences to the table, pay attention to detail, and don’t have an ego. Every day, you’ll be collaborating in a team environment with fellow designers, strategists, writers, thinkers, and programmers.
• Provide effective visual solutions by executing client creative requests and creative projects.
• Conceptualize and produce compelling and effective logos, branding, print, and digital media, including online and offline collateral for marketing and sales, including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more.
• Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts.
• Responsible for ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital, and print output.
• Prepare and package art files for industry-standard production (both print and digital).
• Must communicate well with internal teams and occasionally with clients.
• BA in graphic design/digital arts or related discipline (or equivalent years of experience).
• 3+ years of relevant agency work experience.
• Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Conceptual creative and production skills with a good understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and typography.
• Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various marketing materials.
• Digital experience (websites, light HTML coding/Shopify/WordPress/MailChimp).
• Experience designing for various media including traditional/print, digital/web, and motion/animation.
• Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates original creative thinking and attention to detail.
• Ability to storyboard, comp visual ideas within the creative process.
• Takes ownership of every assigned task until the project is complete.
• Strong desire to learn and grow as a professional creative.
• Demands organization and is detail-oriented.
• Flexible and able to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly and professionally.
• Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout controls.
• Experience working in an agency and/or corporate environment preferred.
• UX/UI experience.
• Video/animation experience.