Specialist Leader – Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management (Siemens Teamcenter Focus)
Deloitte is defining the digital landscape. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create a lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top-notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Lead and assist PLM pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte’s collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients’ challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in PLM’s newest and future solutions
• Minimum 15 years of experience in implementing Siemens Teamcenter
• Minimum 5 years of experience in another PLM solution
• Experience as a Solution Architect with C-suite leaders
• Experience in data model (BMIDE) design and configuration
• Experience with BOM and configuration management capabilities in a multi BOM environment (i.e. EBOM, MBOM or variant management)
• Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
• Experience with Teamcenter Requirements Management integrated with the change control process
• Experience in integrating ERP with Teamcenter (i.e. SAP or Oracle)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 80% Travel (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Prior consulting experience with leadership roles on projects
• Experience in developing the architecture of a complex global Siemens Teamcenter PLM solution
• Experience in addressing business issues by applying out of the box PLM functionality
• Experience in communicating with client leadership and playing a critical role in aligning key stakeholders to propose a solution
• Siemens Unified architecture experience
• Expert knowledge of the UI customization and extension layers for Rich Client, tool integrations, and Active Workspace.
• Familiar with CAD tools such as NX, Creo, Mentor, etc. with usage in Model-Based Design/Engineering including PMI usage and 3dPDF management.
• Experience in Teamcenter CAD interfaces with NX, Creo and EDA
• Experience with Data Migration practices and tools for importing and exporting data from Teamcenter database