Paid Media Associate
Natural Dog Company is owned and operated by Elements Brands. Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018 as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End just around the corner from OMB. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
Natural Dog Company is looking for a Paid Media Associate to join our team. This position is expected to drive results by continually analyzing and optimizing paid media accounts across a variety of social platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook and Pinterest. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting on performance while making informed, proactive decisions –no hand-holding here. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about making an immediate impact on a global brand, challenging prior assumptions, and driving profitable conversions.
• Participated in 3 brainstorming sessions with fellow team members about plans for an upcoming product launch
• Updated your ad creative dashboard prior to presenting your weekly findings to our graphic designer and copywriter
• Managed and optimized ad accounts across Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, and other social channels – including uploading new assets as completed throughout the week
• Participated in weekly conversation with our Paid Search Associate to share insights, provide recommendations, and challenge each other
• Analyzed, vetted, and presented your recommendation to launch a new social media channel
• 3-4 years experience managing paid social channels for a DTC company, bonus points for experience in the pet space.
• Experience building Facebook Ads from top to bottom and consistently hitting ROAS targets.
• A passion for analytics. Google Analytics and Google Data Studio are your best friends.
• An aptitude for experimenting, failing fast and iterating rapidly. You’re not afraid to acknowledge when something didn’t work and try again.
• A love of dogs. Obviously.
Compensation and benefits:
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401k matching available.