Marketing Manager (Gifting and Merchandise)
For 83 years, Krispy Kreme has been making a product that makes people smile! Doesn’t a doughnut make you smile? We are a company focused on creating customer wonder, we appreciate our differences, love our community, grow our peeps and we always say…..don’t take yourself too seriously.
Our marketing team is growing! We’re seeking an experienced, energetic, and consumer-focused Marketing/Brand Manager to lead a portfolio of high-growth off-premise businesses to their full potential. In this newly created role, you will lead Krispy Kreme’s Gift Cards, Doughnut Gifting, and Merchandise businesses.
Here at Krispy Kreme, we care about and celebrate your success. You will serve as a strategic partner and product lead – owning the strategy, roadmap, development and business outcomes of the end-to-end consumer offering – as well as the marketing lead – ensuring a successful go-to-market plan that drives demand with both B2C and B2B customers across channels (retail, eCommerce, 3rd party).
• Collaborate with VP in creation and communication of vision/strategy/roadmap for each line of business.
• Create and execute the annual operating plans, including objectives, KPIs, consumer offerings, capability expansions, marketing plans, etc.
• Manage day to day operations.
• Lead business development (partnerships, new consumer offerings, etc.) to drive growth and profitability
• Serve as the overall business owner, you will work cross-functionally with internal partners in IT/Engineering, Retail Operations, Media Planning, Finance & Accounting, and Consumer Insights, as well as various external vendors, to achieve milestones and deliver business outcomes.
• Accountability for this role is focused on Krispy Kreme’s US business but has the opportunity to influence and support gifting and merchandise businesses globally.
• A strategic marketer with strong business acumen with a passion for the consumer experience and implement breakthrough ideas
• Experienced in product development or management
• A self-starter who takes initiative to elevate, influence, and deliver business goals
• A leader and have strong leadership skills with a sense of urgency that drives action and results.
• Highly collaborative with the ability to build strong cross-functional and external partnerships
• 7+ years of Experience
• Retail, consumer services, e-commerce experience required
• Hospitality, gifting, or restaurant industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required (marketing/business), Master’s Degree preferred