Administrative Specialist III
Novant Health is seeking an Administrative Specialist III to provide both administrative and clerical support to the department, either as part of a team or individually to ensure the administration and smooth running of departmental business. Serves as a resource to staff.
• It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
• Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
• The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
• All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm.”
• Education: High School Diploma Required Associates Degree Preferred
• Experience: Three years of administrative support experience Required
• Healthcare administrative support experience preferred
• Additional Skills Required: Ability to effectively communicate with physicians and hospital staff. Ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases; Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.