Immediate opening for a full-time paralegal in sports and entertainment law office. This is an entry-level position. Responsible for administration and organization of office, answer phones, greet clients and guests, schedule appointments, research projects, daily banking administration, small event planning, and provide daily support for lawyers. Must be a self-starter, proactive, instinctive, highly organized, have superior interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, and discretion a must with celebrity and athlete clients. A problem solver with analytical skills, the ability to work independently and take initiative, ability to remain calm under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet tight deadlines required. Wicked sense of humor a plus.
• Handle scheduling and rolling calls for high volume attorneys.
• Prepare daily To-Do lists and support for attorneys and manage follow-up.
• Organize and maintain files relating to Company entities (including certificates of formation and minute books) and transactional, regulatory, and other legal matters.
• Draft, redline, and edit highly confidential documentation. Take accurate minutes in client meetings.
• Understand the workflow relationships of the attorneys at large.
• E-file/high volume of documents. Organize and update hard copy files, ensuring all relevant documents are accessible.
• Coordinate travel itineraries (post-COVID-19).
• BA/BS from an accredited university or college
• Stellar references
• Some experience as a paralegal preferably supporting an attorney in transactional work
• Experience in entity management, specifically managing entity formation.
• Experience in corporate governance, specifically preparing board resolutions, written consents, corporate certificates, and related documents.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Powerpoint, Word (redlining), and Excel as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Admin experience managing calendars & scheduling for high-volume attorneys.
• Social Media acumen preferred