Licensed Medicare Agent
Quantum 3 Media is one of the fastest-growing organizations within the customer acquisition, lead generation/Pay per call within all verticals of insurance and education, contact center services, and the data management industry. At Q3M, helping our clients reach their business goals while cultivating a thriving, fun, and professional work environment for our employees is at the top of our priority list. Our 20 + years of experience in the direct marketing industry helps strengthen the foundation of trust with all of our partners. Whether through media channels such as email, display, search visibility, or mobile service, leaders at Q3M pour every ounce of knowledge and expertise they have to ensure a return on your investment, in a quality-driven way.
Our Company Values Start with Integrity and Compliance: In our line of business, putting together a winning team is at the core of what we do. We strive to acquire candidates who embody the fundamentals that our company is founded on: Integrity, Compliance, and World-Class Customer Service. Our goal is to adapt to the vision of our clients and give them the peace of mind that they deserve as business owners. Secondly, the careful handling of each prospect we come in contact with is vital to the health of our business.
Quantum 3 Media is seeking Licensed Medicare needed to meet the growing Medicare population! We need to find the right people to handle this growing market segment.
Q3M is appointed to enroll for the largest Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Carriers in the Nation. There are part-time and full-time opportunities available.
• Licensed to sell Medicare and Life insurance in NC
• Minimum of 6 months of sales experience and proven track record of sales success; Life and/or Medicare experience required
• Extensive experience contacting Medicare-eligible individuals (current and prospective), by telephone
• Deep knowledge of CMS Marketing Guidelines
• Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to motivate and persuade prospective buyers and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Establish and maintain productive, informative and proactive relationships with other team members
• Establish and maintain leads. Develop and maintain an appropriate understanding of the health care products related to sales responsibility
• Successfully completing sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and systems training
• Verify and qualify potential leads to convey to our clients
• Being professional at all times
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling, price comparison, and probing techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, • responding to questions and overcoming objections
• $18 hourly rate and bonus compensation plan per sale, plus $300 signing bonus attached on your first successful sale
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Paid Time Off
• Additional State licenses
• Year-round Programs
• Bonus Incentives such as gift cards, gift baskets, back to school items, free lunches, company paid holiday events and much more