This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 715 N. Graham St. #303: $525,000
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Chris Simmons at The Redbud Group
- Features: Skyline views, floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plan, swanky loft style, $10K price drop
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,879 square feet
Dilworth is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charlotte, for good reason. It’s close to Uptown and South End without the noise, and its streets are lined with beautiful and historic homes.
If it’s on your radar, here are 10 hot homes for sale in Dilworth right now.
[Agenda related guide: 21 things to do, see, and eat in Dilworth]
Why we love it: This townhouse features an open living area, modern design, light-filled rooms, and stylish, neutral finishes throughout. The balcony and two-car garage are great bonuses, too.
- Realtor: Matthew Means at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,700 square feet
- Notable features: Open living area, huge windows, wood floors, neutral paint, light-filled rooms, modern design
Why we love it: This townhouse lives like a single-family detached home with an open floorplan, a patio, welcoming front porch, and a fresh bright interior.
- Realtor: Alan Sussman at Willow Oak REALTORS
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,690 square feet
- Notable features: Location (walking distance from Poppy’s and Atherton), open floorplan, fresh paint, welcoming front porch
Why we love it: From the quintessentially Southern front porch to the living areas and home office/flex space, this house has plenty of room for a family or those who like to entertain.
- Realtor: Brandon Ruby at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,183 square feet
- Notable features: Home office/flex space, close to East and South Boulevard, fresh paint, two living areas, low-maintenance yard
Why we love it: Its curb appeal, beautiful fenced-in yard, architectural charm, ample closet space, and outdoor living areas are just a few reasons this house is giving me heart eyes.
- Realtor: Michael Baker at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,712 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, beautiful front porch, charm, fenced-in yard, upgrades throughout
Why we love it: If the stunning exterior doesn’t immediately win you over, you’ll love the white oak hardwoods, beautiful fixtures, and quality craftsmanship throughout. I also appreciate how the tile work and blue accents tie the kitchen, living room, and bar (yup) together.
- Realtor: Shonn Ross at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,092 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, modern design, beautiful craftsmanship and tile work
Why we love it: From the gold accents and crystal doorknobs to gold fixtures and classic architectural details, this townhouse is nothing but 2,217 square feet of luxury.
- Realtor: Scott Wheeler at Heritage Home Realty, LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,217 square feet
- Notable features: Private paver patio, luxe finishes, custom cabinets, crystal doorknobs, neutral paint
Why we love it: This oversized craftsman bungalow has all the charm I expect out of a Dilworth home, plus the most magnificent front porch for sweet tea sippin’.
- Realtor: Libby Gonyea at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,292 square feet
- Notable features: Craftsman bungalow charm, beautiful front porch, fresh paint, built-ins, tons of space
Why we love it: This modern farmhouse has a beautiful open kitchen (with the range hood of my dreams), a roomy home office, designer finishes, and a dog den under the stairs.
- Realtor: Joy Thomas at Enjoy Charlotte Living LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,252 square feet
- Notable features: Built by Fairview Builder, modern farmhouse design, dog den under stairs (!!), gorgeous black and white interior
Why we love it: This custom home checks all the boxes, including a large front porch, open kitchen with tons of storage, a dreamy owner’s retreat with a huge closet, and the ultimate outdoor living area.
- Realtor: Al Dickens at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 6 bed, 5 bath, 4,649 square feet
- Notable features: Custom built in 2017, professional landscaping, welcoming porch, amazing kitchen, huge owner’s closet, wine cellar, ultimate outdoor entertaining area
Why we love it: If you’ve got $3.65M and a flare for modern design, this just might be your dream home. Designed by Harry Schrader, this one-of-a-kind home is on one of the best streets in the neighborhood and it has sneaky good skyline views. Note: The asking price has dropped $100,000 since the home was listed on May 8.
- Realtor: Marcy Basrawala at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc.
- Specs: 5 bed, 5.5 bath, 6,681 square feet
- Notable features: Designed by Harry Schrader, pool, skyline views, basketball court, modern design