Mortgage Processing Manager
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 300 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking to add a Processing Manager to their Processing Team! This is a great time to be at Wyndham! We are continuing to grow in 2020 and need top talent to help us get there! This is an onsite full-time role located in the South Park area of Charlotte.
• Manage a staff of Loan Processors daily to ensure preset goals are met.
• Ensure that loans are processed with in specified Service Level Agreements.
• Train, motivate, and guide team members in all functions of processing to achieve highest level or performance.
• Work with Loan Officers and Sales Managers to resolve any loan quality concerns.
• Handle escalations with borrowers, loan officers, and team members in a timely, prompt, and professional manner.
• Interview potential processor candidates as needed.
• Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
• Conduct new hire orientation, performance planning and reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
• Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs offered by WCM.
• Keep processors current with changes in investor and agency guidelines.
• Communicate with Director of Processing on training needs and issues.
• Five + years of mortgage processing experience.
• Three+ years of FHA/VA/FNMA/FHLMC loan processing experience.
• Three + years of management/supervisory experience.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Current knowledge of closing and title requirements.
• Current knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting systems (Encompass a plus).
• Previous experience in training of employees, a plus.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has a passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events