Front Desk Team Member
At Kenna Kunijo, our mission is to provide quality and creative craftsmanship, using products close to nature that will help you to obtain your image goals. All are welcome. All are honored. Our deepest desire is that our character will match our calling: to unearth the most beautiful outside version of the inward soul that is uniquely you.
We are currently looking for Front Desk Staff to act as the first point of contact for clients who walk into our salon or reach out to us inquiring about our services.
Front Desk responsibilities include answering the phone with a positive demeanor; responding to text messages, emails, and facebook; checking in clients, and offering them a beverage. It also includes anticipating the clients’ needs throughout the appointment; as well as, the stylists’ needs throughout the day; checking out clients, booking appointments, and processing payments.
Our front desk staff is the backbone of our mission and it is their duty; as well as, everyone else’s to make sure they uphold this standard and mission.
• To warmly and friendly check-in clients
• Book and prebook appointments via phone call, text message, email and social media
• Process transactions
• Offer beverages
• Anticipate the clients’ needs
• Anticipate the stylists’ needs
• Keep the salon attractive and clean throughout the day
• Restock retail products as sold throughout the day
• Customer service experience
• Capable of working with APPLE products; such as, Mac Book and iPhone
• Excellent communication skills
• An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
• An ability to prioritize over multi-tasking