This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9415 Gilpatrick Lane #3: $515,000
- Neighborhood: Huntersville
- Realtor: Carley Brown at The Redbud Group
- Features: Curb appeal, welcoming front porch, high ceilings, large bedrooms, great master walk-in closet, fenced-in yard
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,814 square feet
Need a new home office? Same. Here are some beautiful homes under $515K.
300 W. 5th St. #133 – $224,900
Why we love it: This Uptown condo has gorgeous wood flooring and a great open floorplan (especially for a one-bedroom.) The community amenities are a plus, too.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Shane McDevitt at The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 781 square feet
- Notable features: Uptown location, community amenities, gorgeous wood flooring, great one-bedroom layout
1901 Herrin Ave. – $239,900
Why we love it: From the punchy front door to the modern kitchen to electrical, everything in this two-bed is brand new. The private patio would be a great spot to get some work done, or enjoy at-home al fresco dining.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Jon Paquette at Keller Williams Select
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 864 square feet
- Notable features: All new electrical, HVAC and plumbing, modern accents, stylish kitchen, punchy front door
300 W. 5th St. #712 – $325,000
Why we love it: This seventh-floor two-bed has beautiful hardwoods, a spacious balcony, and a great views. I’m thinking the second bedroom could be a home gym, guest room, office combo.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Michael Seaton at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,001 square feet
- Notable features: Bright interior, beautifully maintained hardwoods, spacious balcony, pretty views
1814 Archdale Drive – $355,000
Why we love it: Some highlights of this sweet brick ranch include an updated kitchen with an eat-in waterfall edge island, detached carport, storage space, and a great fenced-in yard with a patio.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Rachel Demeter at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,448 square feet
- Notable features: Detached carport, updated kitchen, flat fenced-in yard
4231 Maypole Court – $400,000
Why we love it: This house has been totally updated with farmhouse-inspired finishes, and it’s on a .34-acre lot. I especially like the tile bathroom floors, and the enclosed patio out back.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Stormie Benfield at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,626 square feet
- Notable features: .34-acre lot, farmhouse-inspired updates throughout, Windsor Park location, enclosed patio
5213 Providence Road – $449,000
Why we love it: This renovated ranch has a gourmet kitchen with a farmhouse sink I’d do dishes in any day. The spacious laundry room and huge fenced-in backyard are bonuses.
- Neighborhood: Providence Pines
- Realtor: Brian Michaels at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,838 square feet
- Notable features: Gourmet kitchen, recent updates throughout, natural light, bonus room for an office or playroom, two-car garage
1700 Tamworth Drive – $465,000
Why we love it: High ceilings make this cozy Montclaire ranch feel open and bright. Hardwood floors throughout the home have been recently refinished, and the backyard with a covered patio, a well-maintained escape from the hustle of nearby SouthPark and South Boulevard.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Greg Martin at MartinGroup Properties Inc
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,472 square feet
- Notable features: Stainless steel appliances, gourmet kitchen, tall ceilings, covered patio, close to light rail
1401 Pinecrest Ave. – $469,900
Why we love it: Situated in desirable Commonwealth Park, this two-story home has serious charm with archways in the main living area, crown molding, and original hardwood floors. The 1941 home sits on a third-acre.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Dennis Marsoun at Church Street Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,440 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, fresh paint, large backyard with a shed, spacious second-floor master
2145 Mcclintock Road #212 – $472,000
Why we love it: You’ll never have to park at the PM Harris Teeter ever again because it’s just one block away from this new construction condo. Big fan of the open floor plan and details like crown molding and French doors, but that covered porch is the biggest selling point for me.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Jovonna Mozeak at The Drakeford Company LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,670 square feet
- Notable features: Plaza Midwood location, covered front porch, new construction, walkable neighborhood, three full bathrooms
7713 Whistlestop Road – $485,000
Why we love it: The Spanish-style fireplace is a statement in an open concept living room and kitchen combo that’s made for entertaining. And gotta love a turquoise door.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Cyndi Shock at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,738 square feet
- Notable features: Entertainers’ kitchen, gorgeous Spanish-style fireplace, Beverly Woods location, new appliances, separate den and living room areas