Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America. Gambling.com Group was founded by Americans more than 10 years ago with a majority of business operations and revenue in Europe. We are expanding in the U.S. in big ways.
Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services. Gambling.com Group operates a variety of websites, such as Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and Bookmakers.co.uk, which help consumers navigate legal sports betting and gambling options online with reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
This opportunity represents the next generation of public relations and communications, bringing together content marketing and media relations, to help grow business in the U.S. with an emphasis on making Gambling.com and Bookies.com go-to resources for millions. This job is a unique opportunity to sit alongside SEO experts, content producers, and veteran sports journalists with experience at USA Today Sports, ESPN, CBS Sport, Golfweek, Baltimore Sun, St. Petersburg Times, and Denver Post.
The ideal candidate will bring experience working with media, bloggers, and social media influencers, to expand reach for Gambling.com Group content ranging from investigative feature stories and enterprise reporting, to sports gambling odds, picks and tips, pop culture, political news, trends, and hot topics.
• Ideate, produce, and promote industry and time-relevant content like landing pages, infographics, blog posts, stories, social media posts, video, op-eds, and more, to generate references, links, and traffic to our sites (topics include sports, gambling, pop culture, political, and political affairs)
• Daily partnership with sports newsroom to find and execute opportunities to expand the reach of in-house produced content (stories, Q&A’s, videos, betting tips, rivalry matchups, trend pieces) beyond our owned properties (Gambling.com, Bookies.com, podcast) to third-party media and web sites
• Identify, manage, and pitch in-house analysts, to comment as industry experts on trends across media, blogs, Twitter, podcasts, and more
• Assist in developing and growing Gambling.com Group podcast network, activities, and promotion
• Assist in broader corporate communications functions as needed
• 3-5 years of experience in content marketing, communications, public relations, and/or project management
• Interest in sports, sports betting, and/or casino gaming
• Experience working with media, bloggers, and social media influencers
• Understanding of evolving media landscape
• Intermediate knowledge of SEO practices and current trends, with ongoing ability to apply insights
• Experience with PR and content marketing tools like Cision, Muckrack, and Hubspot
• Experience with SEO tools like Ahrefs and Moz
• Experience working with cross-functional teams like graphic designers and developers to bring ideas to life