Customer Service Representative
Killingsworth Environmental of The Carolinas is a local home service company that prides itself on Quality and World Class Customer Service. We are now seeking career-oriented, full-time Customer Service Representatives to add to our growing team.
• Meeting or exceeding monthly goals with call service level metrics.
• Participating in training sessions, meetings, skill-building, and professional development classes.
• Logistical planning and routing of service technician daily schedules.
• Cooperating with Customer Service Manager to implement essential customer experience management techniques.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of prospective customers, and directing revenue-generating calls to appropriate team members.
• Attending Customer Care meetings to continually develop customer service techniques through a collaborative team effort.
• Altering service orders and daily schedules to meet the demands of a dynamic service atmosphere.
• Emphasizing the broad expanse of services offered to maximize customer relationships.
• Capturing accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system Skills
• Required to work one Saturday a month from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (time will be comped during with a weekday off).
• Required to work one late night (7 p.m.) per week during our busy season (typically March-October).
• Required to attend the customer service developmental meeting at 7:30 a.m. every Friday.
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and self-starter.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Advancement Opportunity
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• 401K benefits
• Starting Pay commiserate with experience