Social & Bar Manager
Skipper is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
You are someone who loves people and wants to create an experience that humans and pups love. You are a self-starter and you thrive in an environment where you have to think on your feet to solve problems for staff and guests. You are a night owl who doesn’t mind working weekends and you love dogs (obviously).
• Drive excellent guest experience for humans and their pets
• Oversee daily operations of the social and bar space
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies and procedures to maintain the safety of human and canine patrons
• Meet all equipment maintenance and sanitation procedures and ensure the cleanliness of the bar and social space
• Manage vendor relationships and order and maintain product inventory to control beverage costs
• Manage POS including inventory updates, closeouts and customer directory
• Manage team performance and facilitate team training to achieve guest satisfaction and profitability
• Responsible for governmental compliance
• Oversee the successful execution of events to include physical readiness and logistics of event space and utilization of staff for the event
• Assist with the transition of space from daycare use to social use
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of bar management experience
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Experience managing a team
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Comfort working in an environment with off-leash dogs
• Private/membership club experience a plus
• Challenging work with a side of adventure!
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (Vision is free – because we want you to see what you’re doing)
• Dogs at work…every single day!
• PTO & paid holidays
• Purple swag. Lots of purple. We’re serious. You should really like purple.