Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
This primary purpose of this role is to lead the staffing, resources, scheduling, processes, and technology for the Online daily production teams and work closely with Online Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Online Support and IT teams to manage daily online content, marketing, merchandising, email campaigns, and promotions. This includes responsibility for supporting all daily campaigns (from approval/project initiation through post product validation), as well as ensuring the cross-department daily teams are available to execute and adjust projects and schedules to meet the needs of the online Marketing and Merchandising teams. This role is critical to Lowe’s as it is responsible for the execution and delivery of up to 20 daily projects and the execution that drives a $3.5B+ online sales plan.
• Plans and executes daily Online projects; works closely with Creative, Merchandising, and Operations to ensure all projects are executed accurately and on-time.
• Manages tight timelines that often change due to dynamic market conditions, priorities, and resource constraints; partners with all department leads to manage staffing and understand resources and timelines.
• Scopes and provides a level of effort based on tasks, tools, and business processes to deliver against aggressive timelines; identifies time management issues and proactively works with team members to address such issues.
• Manages the efficiency, utilization, and output of the daily production teams; leads team meetings, tracks tasks, and influences key daily contributors.
• Understands, anticipates, and defines project plans for executing within the constraints of the Online business tools; maintains working knowledge of business tool capabilities and limitations including: Project Management (Jira), Content Management Systems (Adobe), Site Configuration (Management Center), and Search Engine (Endeca/Fusion) tools.
• Understands the current technology and Lowes.com standards.
• Ensures all daily processes and procedures are kept up to date; drives enhancements and improvements in web operations processes and tools.
• Attends daily meetings and communicates vital project related information; takes appropriate action on information shared in the meeting.
• Acts as an escalation point for production issue resolution.
• Utilizes solid knowledge of processes and procedures to train new employees as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 4-6 years e-commerce or retail experience, as well as project management or coordination experience