This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 200 Kimberly Road: $444,900
- Neighborhood: Davidson
- Realtor: Nick Owens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Welcoming front porch, wood flooring, sun-filled rooms and big windows, open floorplan, wood back deck for entertaining, charm throughout
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,002 square feet
With all of its charm and good food, we understand if a move to Davidson is on your radar.
Here are 10 houses for sale in Davidson right now. Bonus: 15 things to see, do, and eat in Davidson
819 Northeast Drive #72– $275,000
Why we love it: From the hardwoods and built-ins to the well-maintained kitchen and private paver patio, there’s a lot of a value packed into this 1,300-square-foot townhouse.
- Realtor: Donna Galinsky at Allen Tate Davidson
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,303 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood flooring, gorgeous kitchen cabinets, built-ins surrounding fireplae, private patio, brick facade
18517 Boulder Rock Loop – $379,900
Why we love it: Some highlights include an open floorplan, spacious master ensuite bathroom, and a double-decker back patio (great spots for socially distanced cocktails, or to get fresh air working from home).
- Realtor: Mark Zoltanski at Z1 Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,947 square feet
- Notable features: Fenced-in yard, home office space, big master suite, double-decker back porch
1230 Torrence Circle #24 – $409,900
Why we love it: This condo lives like a traditional detached family home, with an open living area, enviable master suite, and a private patio with lakefront views. Sipping coffee from the daybed swing sounds dreamy.
- Realtor: Melissa Trybom at Keller Williams Huntersville
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,406 square feet
- Notable features: Lakefront views, community pool, updated bathrooms, rustic accents
11820 Bradford Park Drive – $475,000
Why we love it: With light-filled rooms, neutral finishes throughout, and an open floorplan, this custom home was made for someone who wants to bring their own flair; it’s a gorgeous blank slate.
- Realtor: Phil Puma at Puma & Associates Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 bath, 3,150 square feet
- Notable features: Open kitchen, rocking-chair front porch, stylish finishes, neutral fresh paint
12618 Robert Walker Drive – $484,900
Why we love it: This is what craftsman dreams are made of, with arched doorways, a stone fireplace, thick molding and tray ceilings, and the most beautiful porch and paver patio (with a fire pit).
- Neighborhood: Davidson
- Realtor: Jamie Werkman at I $hare Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,157 square feet
- Notable features: Paver patio with fire pit, stone fireplace, huge kitchen with eat-in island, wood flooring throughout, craftsman charm
18820 Bailey Springs Drive – $535,000
Why we love it:If the front porch doesn’t win you over immediately, you’ll love the entertainers black and white kitchen, built-ins throughout, and fenced-in yard.
- Realtor: Juliet Bowden at TSG Residential
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,734 square feet
- Notable features: Two master suites, curb appeal, contrasting kitchen, welcoming front porch
170 Clemens Place – $585,000
Why we love it: Less than a mile from downtown Davidson, you’ll love this Charleston-style four bed. It features tons of outdoor living space and a great kitchen with an eat-in island.
- Realtor: Marlo Mikeal at Lake Norman Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,037 square feet
- Notable features: Double-decker front porch, Charleston-style design, home office, eat-in kitchen island
515 Griffith Village Lane – $679,900
Why we love it: This brand new luxury townhouse is walking distance to downtown Davidson, and the architectural details throughout are stunning. I’ll be thinking about the kitchen for a while.
- Realtor: Melinda Meade-White at Ivester Jackson Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,904 square feet
- Notable features: Modern fireplace, gorgeous kitchen, spa-like masters, dream master closet
19606 River Falls Drive – $785,000
Why we love it: I want to live here. It has a huge home office, tons of big windows, a screened-in side porch, light-filled breakfast nook, and a park-like yard overlooking River Run Golf Course.
- Realtor: Michelle Campos at Reside Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,086 square feet
- Notable features: Park-like yard, outdoor living space, stylish kitchen, curb appeal, bright airy interior
839 Naples Drive – $869,000
Why we love it: With white beams, simple modern light fixtures, and neutral paint and flooring this house has a West Coast feel to it. I love the high ceilings, and the basement (with a bar) is the perfect place for entertaining.
- Realtor: Bernie Kaminsky at Golf Realty, Inc
- Specs: 4 bed, 5.5 bath, 4,568 square feet
- Notable features: Cool light fixtures, two-toned kitchen, quaint back patio, basement with bar, tons of space