Front End UX Design and Developer
We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
We’re looking for a mid-level UX Dev and Designer that is obsessed with beautiful design, elegant code, and making thumb-stopping digital experiences. The right candidate can operate comfortably across a variety of projects and platforms, from WordPress edits and App Development to Ecommerce Sites and Augmented Reality Experiences. We respect that no developer knows how to do everything, but the right developer for Tattoo Projects must be willing to learn how to do anything.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site and client sites
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with designers to match visual design intention.
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Top of the market salary
• 100% paid healthcare
• Paid vacation