Mid-Senior Project Manager
We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
Everyone knows that the best creativity out there is only possible when the best project management is at work behind the scenes. We are looking for the best. If you have the unique skill set to organize projects, creatively problem solve challenges, and negotiate projects through the ever-changing and fast-paced landscape of client needs and evolving agency processes, you may be perfect for Tattoo Projects.
• Partner with Account Management and work directly with senior creative leaders and production to deliver flawless project management across small, medium, and large-sized projects.
• Help define project scopes; build scrupulous timelines; estimate and track budgets flawlessly. All in close collaboration with Account Management and creative leads. Track and report on progress against schedules and budgets, and own project delivery against them. Partnering with the team to ensure project scopes and deadlines are met consistently every time.
• Own the agency integration and training of a sophisticated, fully integrated project management system. Ongoing, collaborate with internal team to develop and maintain project documents, including timelines, budget updates, and status of deliverables for each client’s program, ensuring all documentation is input in the management system
• Coordinate and communicate with internal team members to ensure deliverables are understood and that milestones are met on time and with consistency and accuracy
• Collaborate with Account Management to help schedule meetings, ensure stakeholders are prepared and present, prepare meeting notes and status reports for internal/external use with clients
• Consistently document and communicate out any needed revisions, modifications, and/or enhancements requested/agreed to either internally via creative reviews or externally by the client; Involve account management/creative leadership in a timely manner when changes/shifts on a project effect deliverables, costs or timing.
• Participate in regular status meetings with Account Management to ensure projects are on track and on budget, as well as to highlight any potential concerns, and bringing solutions to problem-solve unexpected changes
• Exude grace under pressure; always being the calmest person in the room. Display confidence and enthusiasm, demonstrate a “can-do” and positive attitude
• Ensure the consistent use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager (inclusive of interactive agencies; deep social/digital PM skills); strong understanding of project management principles, methods, and techniques.
• Significant experience working with sophisticated project management systems, ideally with Function Point, or other similar fully integrated systems (Workamajig, Mavenlink, Smartsheets, Workfront, etc). Even better if you have managed a systems integration into an agency or a company. Experience in the entire MS Office Suite
• Experienced at managing team resources, budgets, and project timing. Also running systems reports to review time and budget status on projects
• Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong business writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstration of drive and initiative
• Highly collaborative; ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Top of the market salary.
• 100% paid healthcare.
• Paid vacation.