This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 10711 Jardin Way: $210,000
- Neighborhood: Bradfield Farms
- Realtor: Carley Brown at The Redbud Group
- Features: High ceilings, large master closet, mounted TV in master, private yard with fire pit
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,636 square feet
Is your work-from-home setup starting to feel cramped? Mine, too. If you’re ready for a new home, here are 10 for sale right now under $400,000.
9511 Longstone Lane – $218,000
Why we love it: This two-story townhouse features new kitchen appliances, hardwood floors, thick trim and molding, and a private paver patio.
- Neighborhood: Ballantyne
- Realtor: Kaye Bender at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,174 square feet
- Notable features: New kitchen appliances, hardwood floors, private patio for entertaining
710 W. Trade St. #708 – $268,000
Why we love it: The black flooring, high ceilings, and brick accent wall give this one-bed condo an industrial sleek vibe. Plus, you can sip your coffee on the balcony and take in views of Bank of America Stadium and BB&T Ballpark.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Brandon Jackson at Highgarden Real Estate
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 838 square feet
- Notable features: Views of Bank of America Stadium and BB&T Ballpark, sleek black flooring, brick accent walls, lots of natural light, updated kitchen
221 Misty Dawn Lane – $325,900
Why we love it: This tree-house like split level has a modern kitchen with a waterfall-edge island (swoon), built-ins throughout, and tons of windows. I love the Robin’s egg blue front door, too.
- Neighborhood: Sardis Patio
- Realtor: Jill Moyer at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,001 square feet
- Notable features: Contemporary design, updated kitchen with waterfall-edge island, built-ins throughout, wooded yard
501 Olmsted Park Place – $329,900
Why we love it: Then interior is bright and features a cozy fireplace in the living room. This two-bed condo is walking distance to Dilworth and South End hot spots like Poppy’s Bagels, 300 East, Sunflour, and Atherton Mill.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Roy Brown at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,092 square feet
- Notable features: Location, cozy fireplace, bright neutral interior, home office space, community pool and gym, location
10451 Fairway Ridge Road – $375,000
Why we love it: With four bedrooms and a tree-lined yard, this spacious home was made for a family. It has a white kitchen, dark hardwood floors, neutral paint, rustic-inspired finishes, and the neighborhood offers amenities like a pool.
- Neighborhood: Raintree
- Realtor: Pete Dorninger at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,368 square feet
- Notable features:
5234 Seacroft Road – $379,900
Why we love it: This adorable Madison Park three-bed features an updated kitchen, renovated bathrooms, and neutral paint throughout. The fenced-in yard also has a wood deck, paver patio, and a pizza oven (my dream).
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Julie Everakes at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,374 square feet
- Notable features: Carport, fenced-in yard with paver patio and pizza oven, hardwoods, updated kitchen, location
4916 Cedar Forest Drive – $380,000
Why we love it: They layout offers a great flow for entertaining on the main level, as well as a private master suite. The lower level has two bedrooms and a giant rec room with a fireplace — perfect for guests, family movie nights, or a play area for kids.
- Neighborhood: Carmel
- Realtor: Jim Fagan at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,674 square feet
- Notable features: Double-decker back porch, lush backyard, giant rec room, split-level layout, private master suite
325 Queens Road #11 – $399,900
Why we love it: Right on Queens Road, this condo sits on one of the most idyllic tree-lined streets in Charlotte. The two-toned walls and trim, new hardwood floors, and neutral colors make this home a great blank slate for someone who wants to bring their own flare.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: David Kennedy at T. R. Lawing Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,519 square feet
- Notable features: Stylish trim, neutral pain, white kitchen, natural light, unbeatable location, wet bar, fireplace
2001 Sandhurst Drive – $399,900
Why we love it: I love everything about this house. From the high-end finishes to the kitchen with open shelving and wine fridge, the updates throughout are so thoughtful and stylish.
- Neighborhood: Country Club Heights
- Realtor: Jeff King at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,659 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous light fixtures, classic ranch layout, stylish kitchen with wine fridge, bright grassy yard
1921 Thurmond Place – $400,000
Why we love it: This cozy cottage has curb appeal, a dreamy reading nook or home office, charming architectural details, and an updated bathroom.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Lexie Longstreet at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,170 square feet
- Notable features: Charming architectural details, dreamy sunroom, updated bathroom, curb appeal