Analyst, Online Pricing Strategy and Execution
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
The Analyst, Online Pricing Strategy and Execution is responsible for providing assistance in inputting Lowes.com pricing and promotional (P&P) strategies and providing insights as requested. In addition, the analyst is responsible for helping resolving pricing issues. This includes leveraging dashboards, score-carding, and exception reporting and working within Lowe’s Pricing tools.
• Monitor portfolio and exception reporting for unusual changes in portfolio pricing performance
• Research pricing issues and take corrective pricing actions as needed
• Execute pricing strategies and online retail changes
• Assist in developing communications that will be presented to leadership or cross-functional teams
• Monitor pricing inbox and respond/cascade information to appropriate teams as necessary
• Gather and input data into pricing tools on a daily basis
• Assist Sr Pricing Analyst in data preparation and ad hoc analysis
• 2+ years related experience
• High school diploma
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Data and financial analysis
• Experience in 1 or more: SQL, Teradata, Boomerang or Pricing Tools, Alteryx, Knime, Power BI, Microstrategy
• Bachelor’s degree