Senior Analyst, Online Events & Promotions
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The Sr. Analyst, Online Events & Promotions, is responsible for planning and executing online events & promotions and their supporting activities. Example responsibilities include defining event scope and approach through the use of testing and analytics, collaborating with cross-functional groups, streamlining execution processes and partnering with our Bangalore team to ensure consistency across both offices.
• Define scope and approach for various online events.
• Leverage testing and analytics to assess performance and influence plans for future events/promotions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional groups to ensure all teams have required information for supporting online events/promotions.
• Streamline execution processes.
• Partner with Bangalore team to ensure consistency in execution across both offices.
• Evaluate online performance through use of reporting and dashboards.
• H.S. Diploma.
• 3+ years relevant work experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree.