This real estate roundup is proudly presented by the Redbud Group, creating better experiences. Here’s their favorite listing:
- 12528 Morning Creek Lane: $325,000
- Neighborhood: Riverbend
- Realtor: Brijal Shah at The Redbud Group
- Features: Rocking-chair front porch, amenity-filled neighborhood, dimmer lights, tons of natural light, entertainers back deck
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,864 square feet
I’m spending so much time in my 610-square-feet apartment that I’ve caught myself daydreaming of a fenced-in yard for my dog and a true dining room. It’s also led to even more time spent house hunting on the internet than usual.
Relatable? Here are 11 houses for sale right now, whether you’re ready to make the move or just like to look.
1712 Herrin Ave. – $258,500
Renovated duplex with clean, bright finishes
Why we love it: Totally updated, this two-bed duplex has wood flooring throughout, an all-white kitchen, beautiful bathrooms, modern finishes, and a private patio for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Stacy Label at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 824 square feet
- Notable features: All-white kitchen, punchy front door, modern finishes, bright interior, Plaza location
7519 Limerick Drive – $325,000
Functional two-story brick home
Why we love it: For me, this house strikes the perfect balance. It’s move-in ready with plenty of upgrades, but there’s still room for personal touches. Plus, the back deck and yard were made for summertime entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Sardis Woods
- Realtor: Christy Bradshaw at RE/MAX Leading Edge
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,088 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor living areas, functional layout, open kitchen, spacious rooms, cozy fireplace
5015 Murrayhill Road – $369,900
Madison Park split-level with dreamy master suite
Why we love it: If the master suite with a custom walk-in closet and gorgeously tiled stand-in shower doesn’t seal the deal, you’ll love the open, light layout, hardwood floors, and coveted Madison Park location.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Chrissy Warren at Engel & Völkers South Charlotte
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,555 square feet
- Notable features: Madison Park location, dreamy master closet, hardwoods, beautiful tile work
1300 N. Sharon Amity Road – $390,00
Cotswold corner lot loaded with charm
Why we love it: This charming, cozy Cotswold home features three bedrooms, gorgeous dark wood flooring, thick molding throughout, a great sized kitchen, and a back deck built for entertainers.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Dorothy Stark at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,696 square feet
- Notable features: Charming brick feature wall, open kitchen, cozy fireplace, thick moldings, dark hardwoods
10821 Fruitland Road – $392,000
Modern farmhouse near Ballantyne
Why we love it: This is a modern farmhouse done right — it’s obvious but not overkill. The exposed wood beams, all white kitchen, sun-filled rooms create a refreshing blank slate for whoever gets this beauty. P.S. The asking price has decreased by $7,500 since February.
- Neighborhood: Ardrey/Ballantyne
- Realtor: Bo Fuller at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,839 square feet
- Notable features: Farmhouse features, gorgeous kitchen, spacious rooms
1700 Logie Ave. – $420,000
Cozy Plaza Midwood bungalow
Why we love it: This cozy bungalow features farmhouse-inspired finishes, a stylishly updated kitchen, spacious fenced-in yard, updated baths, and tons of charm.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Sarah Rutkowski at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,338 square feet
- Notable features: Plaza Midwood location, farmhouse-inspired finishes, updated kitchen, fenced-in yard
620 Ellsworth Road – $450,000
Cotswold brick ranch with curb appeal
Why we love it: This charming brick ranch is in an ideal location with a spacious, beautiful backyard, a den/playroom, and a spacious living area.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Susan Porter at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,789 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, Cotswold location, beautiful front and back yards, playroom/den
5917 Doncaster Drive – $475,000
Sherwood Forest updated brick four-bed
Why we love it: Totally renovated with neutral, designer finishes, two living areas, and a large yard this four-bed is a great family home.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Jessica Pegg at Keller Williams
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,085 square feet
- Notable features: Open kitchen, stylish features, gorgeous bathrooms
3200 Cosby Place – $499,900
New construction close to Uptown
Why we love it: This brand new two-story home in Merry Oaks has tasteful features and finishes throughout, an enviable kitchen, two-car garage, and a private deck.
- Neighborhood: Merry Oaks
- Realtor: Morgan Drury at TLS Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,754 square feet
- Notable features: Private deck, new construction, light-filled rooms, beautiful kitchen
6000 Sharon Road – $512,900
Beverly Woods brick ranch
Why we love it: Highlights of this Beverly Woods ranch include its curb appeal, cozy living room with fireplace, crown molding throughout, and a great backyard and porch for entertaining. P.S. The asking price has decreased by $12,000 since February.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Ashley Pizzo at HM Properties (704.756.8654)
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,487 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cozy living room, entertainers’ backyard
5301 Addison Drive – $515,000
Gorgeous traditional ranch in Sherwood Forest
Why we love it: My favorite spots include the sunroom/den, the back patio with a fireplace, and the light-filled dining and living areas toward the front of the home.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Bridget Graves at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,187 square feet
- Notable features: Light and bright interior, two pantries, fabulous layout, outdoor fireplace, stone patio