Stash Wealth is disrupting the financial services industry by focusing on the education and empowerment of 20-somethings and 30-somethings who are largely ignored by traditional financial firms. Our signature service, the Stash Plan®, has revolutionized financial planning by placing an emphasis on lifestyle and goals-based investing, rather than budgeting and retirement — empowering the next generation of wealth. We help our HENRY™ [High Earner, Not Rich Yet] clientele keep their lifestyle AND plan for the future.
We are looking for hungry and talented financial services professionals who are eager to be part of our revolution and provide a cutting edge experience for the next generation of wealth.
What you’ll do:
• Own the execution and delivery of our virtual financial planning experience, the Stash Plan®. This will include building financial plans (with the support of our internal tools) and communicating regularly with clients through virtual meetings (aka video calls) and email.
• Assume responsibility for a dedicated group of clients and ensure they have a white-glove experience using your expertise to handle their planning and advising needs throughout the year.
• Build and maintain high-quality client relationships with thoughtful engagement beyond scheduled touch points (i.e. sending a good luck note before a job interview, etc.)
• Take detailed notes and maintain record keeping standards, ensuring client files are correctly completed and maintained from a compliance and relationship-management standpoint.
• Proactively operationalize and streamline existing processes with an eye for scalability
• Provide feedback and contribute ideas to support the ongoing vision and development of the proprietary software you’ll use everyday.
Who you are:
• You have or are willing to obtain the Series 65 license or CFP® designation.
• You have at least 2-3 years of financial planning experience. eMoney/MoneyGuidePro experience is a plus.
• You have experience managing relationships and are an excellent communicator.
• You are a mission-driven, client-centric individual. You believe that everyone has the right to receive solid advice and guidance (regardless of age or wealth status) and you’re eager to use your fluency in the expansive world of personal finance to change the way young professionals think about their money.
• You’re comfortable wearing many hats and excited to work in a dynamic and engaging environment with the energy of a start-up and support of an established company.
What makes this opportunity unique:
• Prospecting and book-building are not required. HENRYs™ who are ready to get their financial sh*t together find Stash Wealth.
• A dynamic, fast-paced environment, unique to start-ups and fast growth companies, where no two days are the same.
• The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development. You’ll get on the job training in our proprietary, cutting-edge financial planning philosophy.
• The opportunity to be a part of a company that’s changing the face of financial services.
Salary + Bonus, no prospecting!