Director of Marketing
Stash Wealth is disrupting the financial services industry by focusing on the education and empowerment of 20-somethings and 30-somethings who are largely ignored by traditional financial firms.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who is eager to propel us to become the #1 financial services firm for young professionals over the next 5 years.
What you’ll do:
• Define, lead, and execute the company’s digital marketing strategy.
• Craft and produce engaging and empowering content and digital assets. This includes producing and publishing the company’s bi-monthly newsletter and managing/encouraging community engagement on all outlets.
• Monitor social media, website performance, Google Analytics, and ad traffic to inform your ideas, success metrics., and overall strategy to maximize brand presence and optimize media spend.
• Embody the brand voice, acting as THE go-to person for copy, both externally [PR] and internally.
• Manage external media relationships, providing research & copywriting support for inquiries & expert requests.
• Own and maintain the company’s internal brand guidelines (ie brand manual, copy style guide, etc.).
• Seek every opportunity to try something new, think creatively, and keep the brand relevant to our audience.
Who you are:
• You have a working knowledge of and love for the world of personal finance.
• You’re experienced with existing and emerging digital practices including: growth hacking, SEO, content marketing, re-targeting, drip campaigns, and facebook/instagram ads.
• You have exceptional written communication skills and strong analytical aptitude.
• You’re comfortable with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and WordPress. You’re familiar with Adobe or another design program.
• You are confident with SEO-related tasks.
• You are able to do tactical and “big picture” work — No task is too big, or too small.
• You believe marketing can be mission-oriented, providing the right audience with what they actually will benefit from, not pushing products or services just to sell.
• You’re resourceful and flexible. You’re not easily overwhelmed and you’re a self starter.
• You’re equally comfortable saying “I disagree with you, and here’s why…” as you are saying “I don’t know, but I will…”
What makes this opportunity unique:
• A dynamic, fast-paced environment, unique to start-ups and fast growth companies, where no two days are the same
• The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development
• The opportunity to truly own your work and drive the success of a company changing the face of financial services
Salary + bonus potential