Firm-Wide Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
McGuireWoods has an exciting opportunity for an Attorney Recruiting Assistant to join our team in our Charlotte office. The Attorney Recruiting Assistant will report to and support the Sr. Manager of Lateral Partner Recruiting, in coordinating recruitment efforts. This position will also provide firm-wide support to the recruiting team.
• Assist Manager of Partner Recruiting in scheduling interviews, maintaining databases and conducting research.
• Work with Recruiting Managers to keep all forms, charts and other content (marketing materials, website and portal information, etc.) consistent and up to date.
• Assist with preparation of firm-wide recruiting data, reports and statistics, and presentations.
• Post all lateral positions – maintain existing lists and research sites for postings.
• Research innovative sourcing techniques and utilize social media to promote McGuireWoods as an employer of choice.
• Assist with both internal and external recruiting related surveys.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment required.
• Proficient and resourceful technical skills including strong PC skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
• Self-motivated, energetic, self-starter with excellent client service skills.