Brooks Equipment has loyally served the fire equipment dealer market for over 75 years. We believe in offering quality products with professional service. We have an opening for an account manager as a result of our ever growing business. The ideal candidate should have a passion for sales growth, and a strong customer service skillset. You will join a team of dedicated account managers who partner with our customers to grow together.
We are looking for an account manager who will be responsible for account growth, relationship building, educating customers about our services and products, meeting and/or exceeding sales goals. You will achieve this through daily inbound and outbound activities to our large entrenched customer base.
At Brooks, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer ongoing employee training and development to help you excel in your role. We are committed to our employees having a great work life balance and a positive working environment.
We look forward to receiving your resume and learning more about you
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers
• Selling our products and services
• Negotiating, closing, and growing sales in your territory
• Contacting customers regularly making good use of your and their time
• Resolving all customer issues
• Expressing your thoughts and ideas clearly both verbally and in writing
• 2 years or more of inside sales experience
• Exceptional phone presence with demonstrated active listening skills
• Ability to maneuver between multiple programs/databases
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills