Audio Visual Technician
Primary responsibilities include the operation of all Audio Visual (AV) services and tasks as well as supporting client needs. Work professionally with all production staff, and other SBMG departments to service all AV technical support requests for events. AV Technicians are responsible for working with clients, directly and indirectly, establishing proper AV sets, the operation of AV Services, and the proper striking of audiovisual.
• Represent SBMG in a high-level professional manner
• Treat all guests, clients, employees, and staff with kindness and respect at all times.
• Perform all duties as an SBMG Audio Visual Technician
• Support the property and all existing properties as necessary.
• Support the client and all existing clients as necessary.
• Plan and implement event sets and strikes of lighting, video, audio, and other meeting and event hardware.
• Record event inventory usages with the Warehouse Manager.
• Responsible for setup, operation, and strike of equipment during break out meetings, general sessions, galas, banquets, receptions and all other varieties of live events.
• Provide professional, courteous technical support service to all customers with an emphasis on client services.
• Provide solutions for presentation needs occasionally under high-pressure circumstances
• Audio Visual Experience ( 2-5+years)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Good knowledge of all basic AV equipment, including; lighting, sound, and projection
• Basic computer knowledge
• Ability to accept changing work demands
• Professional conduct and appearance
• Ability to adjust work schedule as needed
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Enthusiasm, energy and a ‘Can do’ attitude
• Time Management