Senior Marketing Specialist (HIRED)
Novant Health is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join its Digital Marketing team. This team member will sit on the Performance Marketing CRM team, responsible for increasing patient retention and identifying patient acquisition opportunities.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will have strong business acumen and analytical expertise. This person will be responsible for building reporting and data visualizations to analyze marketing performance data and the patient database identifying actionable insights that drive performance optimizations, user experience optimizations and/or new marketing opportunities.
This person will help expand our remarkable patient experience by identifying data points to increase personalization and automation through database analysis, expanding our segmentation strategy, maintaining database cleanliness, and partnering with our IT, web team and agency partners on data governance.
The Sr Marketing Specialist will work closely with cross-functional marketing and communications teams to understand overall business goals and strategy to help create tactical opportunities, analyze audience needs and identify opportunities within markets and for the different lines of business. This position requires a combination of analytical, strategic, and creative thinking.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment. They must be comfortable working with cross-functional teams to lead new processes and data governance frameworks. They will enjoy problem solving, identifying gaps and creating action plans to solution them. Being curious, practicing a questioning attitude and enjoying learning new skills and techniques are critical for success as the CRM practice evolves and grows.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree Preferred MBA or MHA.
• Experience: Minimum four years of marketing analytics, Salesforce (Sales Cloud or Health Cloud), Datorama, Power BI or similar tool Required.
• Working knowledge of digital data delivery mechanisms, APIs, FTPS, File drops, SQL, AMP ScriptKnowledge of digital marketing, the connectivity of different digital channels and their respective KPI’s.
• Min two years working knowledge of CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce Health Cloud or Sales Cloud) for database analysis and data quality.
• Working knowledge of digital analytic tools, Google Analytics, Tag Manager.
• Min two years working in data visualization tools. Strong interpersonal skills to help navigate & execute projects in highly matrixed organization.
• Self-motivated, innovative, shows initiative, creative in overcoming obstacles, can-do spirit, results focused.
• Experience working with cross functional teams including product, marketing and IT Teams.
• Ability to travel/drive to multiple locations/facilities as needed (<10% of time)
• Working knowledge of digital data delivery mechanisms, APIs, FTPS, File drops, SQL, AMP Script
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.