Proposal Specialist (HIRED)
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. . We are committed to creating a better world through sustainable, resilient & regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experience and/or passions.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Proposal Specialist with a positive, collaborative work style to join our Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional who can handle multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment and works well independently or on a team. He/she is a self-starter, resourceful and possesses superior problem solving and time management skills. The ideal candidate is fun to work with and a strong team player with a positive attitude!
The Proposal Specialist will work with internal clients throughout the firm and others on the Marketing / Business Development team to coordinate the development, production and delivery of high quality, competitive and timely proposal responses.
• Content development
• Consultant coordination
• Document layout (in InDesign)
• Production schedule, including coordination of internal review
• Proofing and overall quality control
• Final production / printing / delivery / delivery tracking
• Post proposal debrief / follow up (internal and external)
• Documentation of findings (lessons learned, best practices, reasons for not making short list, trends, etc.)
• 4-6 years of proposal development experience
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, marketing, communications or related disciplines
• Experience in the A/E Industry preferred
• Ability to effectively interact with of all levels of firm leadership
• Highly organized, dependable, detail oriented and thorough
• Superior ability to effectively prioritize and manage competing demands to meet deadline constraints
• High level of proficiency in InDesign
• Exceptional editing / proofreading skills
• Superior client service mentality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to work after hours and on weekends if absolutely necessary, and sometimes on short notice, in order to meet deadlines
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.