Talent Acquisition Coordinator (HIRED)
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the USNWC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. The USNWC is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist the U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) in discovering and hiring the highest quality candidates that meet both the professional and cultural goals of the organization. Additionally, this position facilitates culture development and training within the organization in conjunction with the Human Resources team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Director.
• Identify and attend social and professional networking opportunities to source candidates.
• Maintain regular communication with candidates during and outside of the hiring process.
• Create a strong network of talent to increase referrals, leads, and ability to successfully fill positions.
• Develop relationships with individuals and career centers at schools, colleges, and private institutions to develop candidate pipelines.
• Attend recruiting events and career fairs to source potential candidates.
• Organize and execute in-house hiring events.
• Schedule and facilitate recruitment check-in meetings with hiring managers.
• Assist with the creation, standardization, and execution of job descriptions and postings .
• Facilitate and maintain candidate records via USNWC applicant tracking systems.
• Perform initial phone screens and participate in the interview process.
• Assist in scheduling phone and in-person interviews with hiring managers.
• Conduct reference checks for qualified candidates prior to offer.
• Facilitate new hire onboarding and execute orientation processes and scheduling.
• Facilitate culture/brand training and continuing education for new hires and existing employees.
• Collaborate with USNWC leadership on culture program development.
• 4-6 years of experience and a minimum of three years of high-volume recruitment experience preferably in the hospitality, entertainment operations, guest relations, and food/beverage industries.
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship development skills.
• Relationship management ability and experience is critical.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred .
• Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously .
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
• Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.