Established in 1976, EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) is the largest full-service entertainment agency in the country. Our artist roster is extensive, from comedians to original and cover musicians, celebrity talent, and performing artists. We book talent for every type of event imaginable, including festivals, corporate and private events, weddings, and university events. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, the Talent Buying Assistant has the chance to gain experience from leaders with more than 80 years of combined experience in the entertainment industry. To learn more about the role of our agents at EastCoast Entertainment, visit https://www.bookece.com/careers-list-agent.php.
EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) is excited to bring on a Producer in Charlotte, NC. The position reports to our Operations Manager, primarily focused on developing and executing promotional materials for the ECE Exclusive Artist Roster, including videography and photography. The Producer works within the Artist and Marketing teams to create unique, wide-ranging materials in a variety of formats. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people to create unique creative that builds upon the ECE and artist brand while increasing sales.
• Oversee the production of Artist and Corporate marketing materials including videos, photographs, and audio components
• Provide creative direction to Artists and Agents for new high-quality marketing materials
• Provide insights and market research of the evolving landscape of live event and music industry sales materials
• Work closely with the Marketing Department and Artist Services Department to determine priorities for projects
• Build relationships with Vendors to produce unique materials
• Provide regular status reports to the Marketing Department, Artist Services, and Executive Committee for upcoming projects
• Maintain database of regional vendor and venue contacts for use by Artist Services
• Passionate about the entertainment industry and eager to learn the business
• Experience producing various projects within social content and campaign production, including video, print, photography, motion graphics, animation, and sound
• Proven track record for managing large productions from creative concepting, to pre-production, to production, to post-production and delivery
• Excellent edit and post-production capabilities with mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
• Depth of quality industry relationships with a variety of vendors – production companies, post-production houses, audio recording facilities
• A self-starter, proactive and resourceful
• Ability to multi-task and switch between projects easily
• Adaptable and flexible in the always changing entertainment industry
• Event production experience preferred
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
• Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
Salary + potential for commission; top notch health, dental and vision insurance; collaboration with the tight knit team located in the company headquarters in Charlotte.