Full-Time and Part-Time Bridal Style Consultants
Ladies of Lineage is a full-service bridal boutique with two locations in the Carolinas. It is our mission to redefine the bridal gown shopping experience. We pride ourselves on superior customer service, a fun and relaxing atmosphere and helping our brides not only find the gown of her dreams but complete her wedding day look. The right dress is more than just the right shape in the right fabric with just the right amount of detail. It’s a living, breathing part of your wedding. When you find the right one, you just know. It’s her.
At Ladies of Lineage, those are the moments we live for — not just because we’re obsessed with fashion, nuts about romance, believers in soul mates and happily-ever-afters. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. While we can’t control the caterer or the DJ or that crazy uncle, we can make the experience of finding your dress one for the books.
We start by getting to know our brides — their style, their wedding theme, their dress likes and dislikes. Then, we get to work, hand-selecting gowns from our curated collection of international designers while our brides sip champagne in one our beautifully appointed studios. We’ll even throw a few curve balls because sometimes the dress you never saw coming is everything you wanted and more. When you walk into one of our boutiques, we hope to provide an experience of a lifetime. After all, our brides are our family and we take great pride in our Lineage.
A Bridal Style Consultant is responsible for elevating a bride’s shopping experience by welcoming visitors to the store, providing an intimate and relaxing atmosphere, assisting brides through each collection while navigating individual needs to help create and often customize their wedding day look.
A Style Consultant has a strong working knowledge of the boutique, the designers it carries as well as the many services offered and they use this knowledge to provide clients with personalized assistance to enhance their shopping experience.
Who you are:
• You believe that teamwork is critical for long lasting success.
• You learn how to read a customer’s personality and emotions to match how they communicated and to make them comfortable.
• You lead by example, are responsible and thoughtful, creative and energized.
• Your delivery-focus is always on the most memorable customer experience.
• You recommend appropriate sizing, material and style that fits the client’s vision.
• You understand how important it is to get buy-in, and so you are patient and deliberate with your communication, able to adjust and change wherever necessary.
You are also:
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive and MAC products.
• Technologically savvy.
As a Style Consultant, you will:
• Create a welcoming environment.
• Immediately welcome customers as they enter the boutique and proactively offer assistance.
• Provide a dynamic service presence to each location.
• Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions.
• Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct customers to the appropriate area.
• Elevates the shopping experience.
• Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, how much time customer has, etc.
• Has a strong network of Style Consultants throughout the store and leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Consultant to a new customer, based on the customer’s needs.
• Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience.
• Dynamic problem solver.
• Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to understand a customer’s concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision.
Your life and career at Ladies of Lineage:
• Be part of an incredible team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
• Competitive salary and commission structure.
Part Time and Full Time Style Consultants
$12.00 – $20.00 /hour + competitive commission structure
• Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred).
• Retail Sales: 1 year (Required).
Ladies of Lineage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ladies of Lineage complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ladies of Lineage welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.