Client Care Associate
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, North Carolina. With $4B in assets for over 1,200 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We believe that people are motivated to have a bigger impact with their wealth. We help clients simplify their financial lives, make better decisions and bring focus so that they can maximize their time, money, relationships and ultimately, their impact.
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
The Client Care Associate is an integral part of the overall client experience, engaging in frequent client contact and Wealth Management Team support. A high degree of direct communication with clients is required, with the Client Care Associate acting to ensure a satisfying and memorable client experience.
• Coordinates, prepares, mails and processes initial document packages.
Handles all necessary account maintenance such as wires, journals, check requests, transfers, and money-links, new applications, changes of address, etc.
• Processes any returned documents from clients including contracts & investment policy statements, applications, transfer paperwork, etc. according to established department procedures.
• Inputs and maintains accurate client information in all appropriate databases and software applications.
• Tracks outstanding client transfers and purchases/redemptions of alternative assets.
• Effectively manages and prioritizes workflow created from CRM action items, phone calls from clients, emails, and additional work not flowing through the central database.
• Verifies that all requests to custodians are received and handled to completion.
• Scans and files any paperwork directly generated by personal daily activities and assists the team with scanning/filing when necessary.
• Ensures that complete cost basis information for client accounts is updated and available with the appropriate custodian.
• Actively participates and contributes to Client Care Team projects (internal and external).
• Develops an understanding of the Firm’s Financial Solutions philosophy, programs, features, and benefits. Strives towards a thorough understanding of firm services, philosophies, and ideologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, can-do-attitude, enthusiasm, and a strong aptitude for learning.
• The ability to effectively prioritize workloads and complete tasks within well-defined guidelines and time constraints is essential.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical given the nature of paperwork, processes, and work, upon which both clients and the Wealth Management Team depend.
• This person is an intelligent, analytical thinker with the ability to draw on a range of resources to ensure a high-quality outcome across the position responsibilities.
• 4-year college degree
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in the financial services industry with a concentration in securities and investment operations
• Familiarity with portfolio accounting systems is preferred (Axys/Advent, Centerpiece, Portfolio Center, Orion, other)
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent customer service and administrative abilities.