Frontier Growth provides support for growth – both investment capital and operational expertise – exclusively for software companies with $8-$25 million in revenue. Frontier was founded with an intentional culture to put People Before Numbers, because it’s people that lead to real growth. With over 20 years of experience and actively investing its 5th fund, Frontier respects that each of their companies represents someone’s life’s work and helps them grow without stifling the innovation that’s made them successful.
The Receptionist’s main role is to provide an excellent visitor experience to anyone who calls the mainline or comes into the office by maintaining a positive, approachable, and welcoming attitude. This person will be unofficial “face of Frontier” as they’re the first face that people see and voice that people hear when they encounter the Frontier Growth office. Energy, polish/professionalism, and composure are important traits. This person is responsible for ensuring the office remains clean and orderly at all times, while also supporting the Executive Assistants and/or any other team members with ad hoc projects.
• Answer and transfer all incoming calls, greet (daily) visitors
• Maintain a clean, professional reception/kitchen area as well as all conference rooms, this includes loading and unloading the dishwashers as needed
• General administrative projects such as scanning, copying, filing, and receiving and distributing incoming packages and mail
• On-going data entry projects for the Sourcing & Marketing team as well as the Talent Network Team.
• Manage and monitor groceries and drink items for the an office of 40 people, keeping snacks and beverages stocked on both floors
• Coordinating catering twice a week (Mondays and Fridays) for the full office and also scheduling grocery delivery at least once a week
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a receptionist role or client-facing, customer support-type role
• Ability to exercise excellent communication, organization, time management, and listening skills; English language proficiency is a must
• Strong educational background with a record of achievement, high school diploma or GED required
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.