Accounting Specialist with 2-5 years of experience for Print, Promotional Products & Project Management Company
We are looking for a high-energy person with general accounting skills and background. Must have experience in Excel and a 4-year college degree (min.)
This role will assist in accounting functions such as accounts payable entry, invoicing clients, month-end closings, general ledger entries, reporting and P&L analysis.
• Duties: Accounts Payable entry, Client Billing, utilize daily reports for expense analysis & payment collection. Work with teammates to ensure efficient and timely processes are used. Bring an open mind and new ideas!
• Correspondence: Professionally handles correspondence with manufacturers, Sales, Clients, and Management verbally, via phone, mail, email, and in writing.
• Deadlines: Meets deadlines and communicates well on any issues relating to missing deadlines.
• Data: Maintains integrity of data on Symphonix Solutions systems through complete and accurate data entry.
• Training: Participates in training sessions made available to gain knowledge of Symphonix Solutions systems, processes and procedures as well as the market in general.
• Company Policy: Responsible to follow all company policies and procedures and represent company professionally.
• Improvement: Participate in process improvement team meetings.
• We are looking for a positive thinker with the relationship building and social skills necessary to interact with team-mates, customers and vendors to join our close-knit team. Strong organizational skills, attention-to-detail and the ability to plan and prioritize are a must.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and accounting experience including Accounts Payable and/or Billing
• Experience in Excel, MS Outlook
• Knowledge of General Ledger accounts and how they are impacted by the Accounts Payable/Billing Processes
• Ability to effectively communicate in person, email and on the telephone.
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task and generate results
• Customer service attitude towards vendors and all team members
• Live within 20 miles of uptown Charlotte