Manager, Mobile Engineering (HIRED)
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Do you thrive on new and exciting mobile technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an evolution and large-scale digital transformation? As a Mobile Technology Manager in the Lowe’s Digital organization, you will be leading a team of global engineering talent. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer mobile experiences as well as engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable mobile apps.
• You have extensive experience in mobile technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering practices.
• Are able to demonstrate a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architecture guidance and be an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developing team members.
• You can be a mobile subject matter expert and have strategic influence with the product, business and other engineering organizations.
• You communicate cross-functionally with various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on mobile product initiatives.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of mobile apps to help scale the company.
• You have a proven track record of a “Can-Do” attitude and are results orientated.
• You have setup full mobile engineering CI/CD pipelines, including automated build and release processes, fully automated testing suites, and production monitoring and support.
• Experience in managing large multi-geography mobile teams.
• Ability to think strategically about product and business issues while managing and implementing tactical execution of delivery plans.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
• Solid understanding of the eCommerce retail industry and customer’s mobile expectations for an omni-channel company.
• Experience with publishing mobile apps in public/consumer facing mobile app stores.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience with software development or related field and working on projects involving the implementation of software development life cycles
• 3+ years of experience providing technical direction, thought leadership, mentoring to project or technical team members and database digital technologies
• 3+ years of experience delivering large scale public-facing mobile apps (iOS and/or Android)
• 5+ years of experience in a leadership role developing and implementing mobile solutions within a large matrixed organization, including managing operational tasks and/or financial responsibilities
• 3+ years of experience in the e-Commerce retail industry
• 2+ years of Consulting experience
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.