Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a key role within the Finance & Analytics department that will be responsible for developing new analysis and reporting capabilities to monitor and improve business performance related to revenue generation, gross margins, and marketing performance.
Unique opportunity to join a high growth e-commerce company (with vast amounts of data) and to make a positive impact on business results.
This role requires strong SQL skills, an analytical mindset, and a solution oriented approach to problem solving.
• Manage data infrastructure that provides timely and relevant insights to business performance across sales, marketing and operations
• Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to provide appropriate reporting solutions
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports that inform senior leaders on business performance and profitability
• Comfortable working with web and e-commerce transaction data
• Curiosity to learn key business drivers in order to provide meaningful insights
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or specialized training/certification
Stong SQL skills with a focus on data extraction, transformation and loading to data warehouse (ETL skills)
• Strong analytical background with an aptitude for sourcing and organizing data to support decision making
• Comfortable working with multiple data sources (Google Analytics, SQL Server, flat files etc.)
• Experience using BI tools to convert complex queries to simplified dashboard and reporting solutions (Tableau experience preferred)
• Team-oriented, self motivated, success driven, roll up your sleeves attitude
• 2-4 years experience in Business Intelligence role
• E-Commerce and/or retail experience