Senior Digital Media Specialist (HIRED)
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
As the Senior Digital Media Specialist, you will lead a specific functional area or team responsible for creating digital content such as video, web, and graphics across targeting internal stakeholders to support change management efforts. They are expected to have advanced skills and work independently.
• A natural storyteller, this individual will partner with change managers to create compelling video and visual content to inspire change in employee mindset and behavior
• Leads the delivery of creative, effective digital content consistent with the company’s digital and brand standards to support change management efforts
• Produces work that is consistently on time and within budget and meets the change client’s strategy, core message, target audience and specific goals
• Shows strong follow-through and attention to detail from product initiation through completion and works within established workflow processes
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media Communications or similar creative field (Master’s degree preferred)
• Seven (7) or more years of related experience
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals
• Advanced written and oral communication skills
• Advanced technical creative development and editing skills
• Well organized, capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
• Strong skills in advanced digital content management systems, video development and editing, graphic design, photography
• Skills in coaching individuals to perform well on camera
• Ability to work with talent, such as voice-over artists or external editors, to drive product to completion
• Ability to understand a creative brief and partner with client to make it come to life
• Proven commitment to producing creative, error-free, high quality work while following brand standards
• Collaborative, team-oriented and flexible, with experience in fast-paced, agile environments
• Proficiency of software for developing, editing and delivering digital content, such as (but not limited to) Frame.io, Office 365, Vyond, Adobe Editing Suite or other non-linear video editing
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.