Director of Campaign Marketing (HIRED)
By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture, and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world class company. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game,” “Passion About Customer Success,” “Win as a Team,” and “Have a Blast.” Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory, or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against
applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age
and physical or mental disability.
We are looking for an accomplished and performance-driven Marketing leader with the ambition to join an industry-leading FinTech company. You will oversee all aspects of our demand generation campaign strategy and execution to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. The ideal candidate is an experienced SaaS Marketing professional with a passion for accountability, proven leadership and ability to develop Marketing programs that drive predictable results within an industry-aligned campaign framework. As an experienced leader, you’ll succeed in recruiting top talent and driving creativity and enthusiasm in others. This position will report to the VP of Demand Generation and manage a growing team of top-performing campaign managers.
• Build and execute integrated demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets.
• Develop a marketing strategy and program plans supporting customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
• Manage and direct a team of campaign managers to meet their pipeline growth objectives by providing them with appropriate coaching, tools, materials, and training.
• Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging, and content needs.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing Communications, and Market Outreach and Development during the planning process to ensure creation of cross-functionally aligned campaigns.
• Oversee performance and ROI of campaigns, showcasing the impact on pipeline and incremental revenue.
• Report regularly on program results and key business metrics (e.g. MQLs, pipeline creation, conversion rates, etc.).
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of end-user purchasing behavior and industry trends to ensure effective implementation of marketing programs.
• Analyze program and content performance with an eye towards continuous improvement and communicate key learnings across the team.
• Define campaign budget needs and manage a multi-million-dollar marketing budget ensuring AvidXchange is living up to our core value of investing and spending wisely.
• Follow best practices, including campaign frameworks, processes and roles and responsibilities.
• Regularly communicate all campaign plans, activities, and feedback to the rest of marketing and to the sales organization including planning and forecasting results.
• A minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in a B2B marketing role with progressive responsibility that includes senior roles and people leadership
• Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, or related specialization, master’s degree preferred
• Deep understanding of a variety of marketing channels including but not limited to digital advertising, e-mail and DM, events, ABM, social, and content syndication
• Data driven and strategic with experience across relevant B2B direct and partner channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities
• Previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple and often simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channels
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Deep experience of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools and marketing automation tools.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Experience developing business cases to support scaling investments for growth and impact
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Prior experience in financial services or at a FinTech company a plus, SaaS experience preferred
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.