Full Stack Web Developer (HIRED)
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and perfecting a variety of web applications that service our customers. Our technical stack is traditionally LAMP, but we are moving toward a microservices architecture that allows a mix of “best tool for the job” technologies. As a growing company, we have many opportunities to create/enhance our product offerings, and as such you will have the chance to work both individually as well as with teammates to utilize your technical talents. Our Application Developers also assist with production support needs, although only as a second or third tier. You will be asked to help solve production problems, but it will not be an overwhelming task time-wise.
• Good humans with a positive attitude
• Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done
• Good problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity
• Great at listening to other people
• Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast paced environment
• Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte
• Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done
• At least 8 years of Application Development experience. LAMP stack experience is required, and Java experience would be a HUGE plus.
• Experience with Angular and Vue.js is a must.
• A good bit of experience with RDBMS technologies (preferably MySQL), including database design, normalization, moderately complex queries (inserts, updates, joins, the normal stuff).
• Experience with the Amazon AWS offerings is a HUGE plus.
• We prefer it if you went to college but even if you didn’t, we’re open to getting together to talk.
• The chance to be early at a fast growing, growth stage success story. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor.
• A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
• Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
• Medical insurance: Choice of 3 plans including a 100% employer paid plan.
• Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
• Company-sponsored 401(k) plan.
• FSA and HSA Accounts.
• Paid time off.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.