Enterprise Marketing & MarTech Strategy Leader (HIRED)
The Enterprise Marketing & MarTech Strategy Leader works with the Marketing Leadership Team to understand specific segment and brand marketing strategies and develop and manage a concise and actionable long-term Enterprise Marketing Strategy. This strategy is used to communicate to executives, set annual marketing objectives and drive marketing capability development and investment. In addition, this role is responsible for developing and maintaining an overall marketing technology strategy that articulates how we use marketing technology capabilities to plan, create, deliver and measure the work of Marketing. This role will work closely with our technology and finance partners to prioritize investment for capabilities needed to deliver on our marketing strategy and ensure that investment is aligned with the potential impact on our strategy.
On February 7, 2019, it was announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc. and BB&T Corporation intend to merge, with the combined entity to be named Truist Financial Corporation (“Truist”). The merger is subject to regulatory approval, and BB&T and SunTrust remain separate and independent companies until the merger closes. This position, which would be for a role with Truist or an affiliate, is contingent upon the merger receiving regulatory approval and closing.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Comprehensive marketing strategy, marketing technology and marketing operations knowledge.
• Demonstrated contribution to marketing and/or business strategy development that helps drive near-term and long-term business growth.
• Broad understanding of the marketing technology landscape, and how marketing technology can impact short- and long-term marketing strategy.
• Ability to lead large projects of significant complexity and notable risk exposure.
• Ability to influence others at executive and senior levels of the company to adopt a new perspective.
• Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry.
• Master’s degree or MBA and 10 years of experience or an equivalent combination
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.