Performance Marketing Manager (HIRED)
EasyKnock is a real estate technology company on a mission to change the way homeownership is approached. Our first product, Sell and Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase, and the first of its kind. Homeowners are able to access the equity they need, without wading through the bureaucratic red tape of banks and lenders.
Roughly 25% of Americans who apply for traditional refinancing are rejected, and are left with few options. With Sell and Stay they access the money and time they need, through a transparent transaction that protects them.
We are hiring an analytical marketer to lead our growth strategy. If you’re an analytical self-starter who wants to take on new challenges every day, you’ll be perfect for this role. In this role, you’ll be required to use a full range of strategic, analytical, and creative skills to help our customers.
• Develop and optimize paid acquisition performance on channels such as (but not limited to) Facebook, AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter to CAC and customer goals
• Build new paid advertising channels from scratch – analyze and optimize campaigns to reach customer and CAC goals
• Strive for analytical excellence: Provide regular insight into campaign performance with an ability to go “beyond the metrics” and give analysis and recommendations on how to increase efficacy and ROI, and execute those new strategies and optimizations
• Create campaign and testing roadmaps
• Collaborate on landing page experimentation and landing page optimization, partnering with CRO manager
• Stay abreast of changes in best practices, policies, new channels and opportunities
• At least 4 years managing user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
• Strong experience creating and launching campaigns in new channels
• Expansive knowledge of digital channels and their inner-workings
• Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills
• Experience managing monthly budgets of $500,000+
• Tenaciously curious; constantly asking “why?” and seeking new tests, new answers, new ways of solving problems
• Experience running effective A/B tests in appropriate testing environments
• Extreme knowledge of Facebook, Google Adwords, and display
• Extreme knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics
• Experience at medium- or late-stage startups
• Experience in the real estate or financial services industries
• Experience at a company offering a service
• Experience analyzing and optimizing traditional media channels ie radio, tv, direct mail
• Fast-moving, experienced, mission-driven organization
• Health insurance, pre-tax commuter stipend
• Generous PTO and sick leave
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.