Personal/Operations Assistant (HIRED)
Anne Neilson Home delivers faith with a flourish. We create art and lifestyle products that provide one-of-a-kind beauty and quality, while always giving back to a higher purpose.
The Personal/Operations Assistant will support the owner and manager with day to day operations in a fast-paced, creative small business setting. You’ll work 3 days a week, around 25 hours and flexible schedule.
• Assist with packing, shipping, and customer service related fulfillment
• Manage donation requests including correspondence and pick up coordination
• Assist with both personal and business related errands
• Detail oriented
• Task oriented
• Computer skills, MAC proficiency a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Experience in creative industries or passion for creativity a plus
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.