Paid Search Manager (HIRED)
We have a startup-style work environment where you’re empowered to get things done with no bureaucracy and politics. You’ll have the ability to own and execute everything within your role. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and competitive vacation and holiday policy.
Our Paid Search Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation, optimization and maintenance of our paid search accounts and third-party shopping channels within all of our subsidiaries (including corporatearmor.com and islonline.com). This role will manage the full lifecycle of campaigns from conception and will define objectives on execution, budgeting, conversion-tracking and reporting. Our ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, creative, adaptable and will be responsible for strategically implementing online marketing initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals.
• Keyword research and expansion, ad copy creation, competitive benchmarking, bid management and budget pacing
• Analyze campaign performance using a variety of programs including Google Analytics
• Provide proactive and strategic campaign recommendations
• Optimize and aggregate acquired company advertising accounts for maximum return
• Manage a large volume of ever-changing product SKUs
• Manage and execute all programs in the following marketplaces and channels: Google Ads (including Shopping and Remarketing), Facebook, Amazon, Bing
• Use third-party tools to optimize PPC spend, gain optimal product and brand positioning, and increase conversions
• Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing technologies including targeting, analytics and tracking tools
• Proven track-record of campaign structures and bidding strategies
• 3-5 years managing PPC and SEM campaigns
• Google Ads & Analytics certified
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and other third-party analytics and optimization tools
• Proficient in Excel
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including data manipulation and campaign performance analysis
• Highly self-motivated individual
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.