Queen City Beer & Chili has opened their doors in Brevard Court (they officially opened on September 19th). They specialize in (you guessed it) chili and craft beer.
- Owners are Kristian Pedersen (owner of Courtyard Hooligans, Valhalla Pub and Crafty Beer Guys), Mark Krehbiel (owner of Courtyard Hooligans) and A.J. Ellis.
- 20 beers on tap (view tap list and prices below). Growlers also available.
- There are two sides to the space – the left side is a bar and seating, the right side is the counter where you order food.
- Specialties include Chili Cheese Fries ($6.99 – large portion of golden fried potatoes with your choice of chili, topped with cheddar cheese) and Chili Cheese Nachos ($6.99 – Large portion of house chips with your choice of chili, topped with your choice of house made cheese dip or cheddar cheese).
- In general, you will order a vehicle (hot dog, burger, fries, chips, etc) and top it with the chili of your choosing (you get it). View full QCBC menu below.
“My personal favorite is my Cincinnati chili recipe. I have spent a lifetime tinkering and perfecting my recipe to have the best characteristics of the myriad chili parlors from back home.” – Mark Krehbiel, co-owner