Account Executive, Hospitality
The Elevation Group is looking for a motivated Account Executive to join our fast-paced work environment. This position will report directly to the Senior Account Manager and will be responsible for client hospitality programming. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fastpaced corporate environment. You will work closely with your team and clients to meet goals.
• Coordinate client NASCAR hospitality and special event programs, including customer hosting, sponsorship assets, branding and at track hospitality.
• Responsible for the overall program coordination including but not limited to pre-event logistics and on-site coordination for all events and hospitality for clients, customers and guests.
• Oversee program Account Coordinator.
• Maintain successful working relationships with partners, vendors and venues.
• Oversee management and fulfillment of NASCAR grandstand tickets, credentialing and additional passes as needed.
• Manage sponsorship inventory assets, merchandise orders and executive gifting.
• Supervise quarterly autograph signings and inventory.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Travel 15-20 events a year, including weekend travel.
• Must be able to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally.
Desired experience and qualifications:
• College graduate with a Marketing, Sports, Event/Hospitality degree or similar.
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in NASCAR or Motorsports hospitality/customer hosting role.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Robust organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills.
• Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Establishes an understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow.
• Go-getter demeanor, self-motivating and thorough.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills a plus.
• Major medical, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance.
• Profit-Sharing Plan (401k) with employer matching.
• Casual office atmosphere.